Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Cover Made

My e-book cover edited by the ever talented Tiffany L. Cook of TLC Candids in Bellevue, NE.
After a few more failed attempts at finding an artist to create a cover for my short stories, I finally decided to compile them all into one book and publish it under the title of Violent Dreams & Dark Fantasies. Thankfully, I happen to know a very talented photographer that graciously accepted the job of editing the cover photograph for me, and this was the end result. I couldn't be happier. This meant that I could finally finish the e-publising process and get my stories out there for everyone to read. I just hope now that they are well received, but overall I am grateful for the support of my friends and my family in achieving this lifelong dream. I am now a self-published author!

No comments:

Post a Comment